Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wedding Inspirations

    I have been looking for a dress to wear to a friends wedding next month, it is in Queensland so lucky all of the summer dresses are coming out. You can't go wrong with a Alanah Hill, BGBG or a Karen Millen Dress.

    Whilst looking for dresses I found a little "Wedding Guest Etiquette Guide" from Lauren Conrad did you know she had a blog? I know now, it is great (Kind of like Goop).

    Dress code I do’s…
    • Subtlety is best. Opt for simple, pretty or romantic looks rather than edgy or sultry ensembles.
    • Simple beauty. Keep hair and makeup natural and pretty.
    Dress code I don’ts…
    • The White Rule. This age old tenet says to avoid wearing all white (including ivory), as it should be reserved for the bride. The bottom line here: it’s impolite to upstage the bride so let her be the only one wearing white. Luckily this rule has relaxed a bit. Cream colored clothing and print dresses with white backdrops are usually fine.
    • Black. Try not to wear black to early morning/afternoon nuptials.
    • Absolutely, positively NO jeans and sexy or revealing clothing. No exceptions.

    Whilst on my quest for a fabulous dress to wear as a wedding guest I stumbled onto this beautiful wedding dress in the SALE section of ShopBop Here, it is convertible how fab is that!


    Have you seen Kim Kardashians wedding dress? Not sure about all of the wedding party and guests wearing white (PS: Kris Humphries wore an Ermenegildo Zegna Suit, The same Brand My Mr wore on our wedding day).

    Here is Mr Swain and I on our big Day.
    One of the positives with purchasing his suit for our wedding is he gets to wear it to work!  
    Photobucket

Total Pageviews