Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Lounge Room Decor {Recent Purchases}

    What a great weekend I hope you had a good one (despite the rain). We have progressed in leaps and bounds with the Lounge room Decor, over the weekend I finalised a few things/ made a few purchases.

    Beach Photograph
    I purchased this beach photograph about 1 month ago by Rebecca Plotnick, I had it mounted by a local Framing Store it is finished off with a white matt and thin black frame (Photos to follow for sure). I adore this photo so much I cant stop staring at it, I already have a few favourite people in the photograph that I have given names (Truck mudflap girl is most recognisable). The Etsy seller was nice enough to print this in a custom size for me, it is a massive 75x112.5cm.


    Flying Ducks
    I also purchased a set of flying ducks from Domayne by Robert Gordon Australia (my three beauties are black Glazed).
    Wall Hook
    I just purchased this wall hook for our entry way (Mr Hubbs is going to get a surprise when this turns up at his work).

    PS: How great is shopping online - you can literally Shop around the clock! We have our PC hooked up to our Television, I pull all potential online purchases to full size and see if they work with the room.

    PPS: Loony inspiration YUM! this room makes sea grass roman blinds look so Chic!.



    Photobucket

Total Pageviews