Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Stick a light bulb in it & call it a lamp?

    I am a big devotee to the equestrian theme, in fact I am loving it sick! Whilst perusing Matt Blatt (as you do) I stumbled upon a horse head lamp “interesting design" I thought to myself and then I found a boot shaped lamp... and a “Sassy” Cat table tamp, I started to feel a little disturbed.  
    To stick a light bulb in a figurine (be it a horse or a Boot) and call it a lamp….I am just totally convinced. Maybe I am totally wrong (shock horror) and everyone else loves it. It is merely my humble opinion that the “sassy” cat needs to be sent to the animal shelter.
    With a price tag of $500 to $700 would one of these make it into your home?








    Photobucket

Total Pageviews