Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Captain America Premiere: Best Dressed

    As a self-proclaimed nerd, I absolutely cannot wait until Captain America opens tomorrow. In preparation for the film, I went through the amazing pictures from the U.S. premiere for the film. Chris Evans must read this blog because he wore my #1 favorite look for a guy, a three piece fitted suit. 


    I cannot praise him enough for his choice. He looked sharp, confident, and sophisticated in his navy blue suit with checkered pocket square. Chris wore a brown leather belt with a matching heavy masculine brown leather watch. As the leading man for the film, he absolutely looked the part. (Chris also took a note from fellow Avenger, Robert Downey Jr. by wearing tinted colored sunglasses.) 
    I've also compiled some of my other favorite looks from the premiere, in no particular order. 
    Amanda Righetti
    Zoe Saldana
    Jamie Chung
    Elsa Pataky & Chris Hemsworth
    Maria Menounos
    Jamie Alexander

    What do you think of these summer looks? Were they hits or misses?

Total Pageviews